Both SharkVac and SharkVac XL™ by Hayward® are built with the highest-quality components and proven technology that create reliable, consistent results while maximizing energy efficiency. Whether you clean your pool floor and coves with SharkVac or cover the floor, walls, coves and waterline with SharkVac XL, the cleaners’ robust, low-profile design and top-access filters give them an added bite.
Efficient cleaning program
- Uses smart steering technology that provides an efficient cleaning pattern, scouring pool floors and coves in just about 2 hours
- For full pool coverage including walls and waterline, try the SharkVac XL.
Easy access to debris removal
- Top-access filter allows quick debris removal and easy cleanup
- 2 fine porosity filter elements - just remove and rinse with garden hose, no need to turn cleaner over to empty
Easy to use
- Requires no hoses or hookups nor additional pumps, just let it clean
- Runs separately from the pool’s filtration system reducing filter backwashing and water usage
Sensors (SharkVac XL only)
- Out-of-water sensor protects the motor by preventing cleaners from running out of the water.
- Beach-entry sensor reverses direction when pool cleaner starts climbing out of the water
- In-ground residential pools up to 20' x 40'
- All surfaces - vinyl, concrete, fiberglass, tile pools
- SharkVac cleans pool floor only.
- SharkVac XL cleans pool floor coves, walls and waterline.