All inground PoolEye monitor pools up to 18 ft. x 36 ft. The PE20 is PoolEye's standard inground pool alarm. PoolEye alarms are equipped with the most advanced pool alarm technology available to subsurface wave detection. PoolEye alerts you to accidental falls into the pool and unwanted pool intrusion while eliminating false alarms from wind, rain, falling leaves, etc. It detects objects weighing 15 lbs or more entering the pool, and all models feature adjustable sensitivity. A PoolEye alarm is an essential addition to any pool safety program.
- Patented Sub-Surface Propagation Wave Detector
- Sensor Placed Below Water Surface Eliminates False Alarms Due to Wind, Rain, etc.
- Detects Objects 15 lbs or More
- Adjustable Sensitivity Tested to UL 464 and CSA C22.2 Standards
- Child-Proof ON/OFF Switch w/Audio Indicator and Battery Strength Check Chirp
- Ladder Mounting System Included
- Automatic Low Battery Check - Chirps Every 60 SecondsChirp
- Recommended for Pools up to 18' x 36' (Larger Pools Require an Additional Alarm)
- Automatic Reset in 3 Minutes
- Power Check Test Button
- Fully Waterproof Construction
- Runs on One 9-Volt Battery (not incl.)
- Bilingual Installation/Operation Manual (English/French)
- Bilingual 4-Color Box (English/French)
- 6-Month Warranty