The ScreenLogic 2 User Interface enables users to control their pool and spa features using wireless devices including Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, MAC, PC and Microsoft Windows Computers. This kit also includes ScreenLogic Connect CD for use on up to four windows computers and is compatible with Pentair IntelliTouch, EasyTouch and Compool Systems.
- Control all key functions of your pool or spa - temperatures, jets, lighting, and water features
- Remotely manage from a PC or a Mac computer using the ScreenLogic Interface PC or Mac app, available in all ScreenLogic Interface kits and as a download from the Pentair Aquatic Systems Website
- Easily change, track and monitor pH and ORP levels when using the IntelliChem Chemical Control System with IntelliTouch or EasyTouch Automation Systems
- Control IntelliBrite LED Pool, Spa, Landscape Lights and MagicStream Laminars
- Wireless Connection Kit utilizes powerful 2.4 Ghz technology for wireless connections up to a half mile line of sight
Control From Across the Deck or Around the Globe
The ScreenLogic2 Interface allows you to control the key functions of a pool or spa using the IntelliTouch® and EasyTouch® control systems, through controllers such as an iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch® mobile digital device, Android™ device and PC or Mac® computers. All ScreenLogic2 kits come with a protocol adapter and ScreenLogic2 Interface PC program on CD. Along with those you can also monitor and control your pool and spa from an Apple Watch® wrist wearable device. Or having Alexa™ activate your spa or water feature circuits or tell you the status of your pool with a simple voice command form your Amazon Echo™ device.
- Remotely manage from a Mac® Computer or PC using the ScreenLogic2 Interface application
- Easily change, track and monitor history of pH and ORP levels when using the IntelliChem® Water Chemistry Controller with IntelliTouch® or EasyTouch® automation systems
- ScreenLogic2 app now allows full-color lighting control for both IntelliBrite® LED pool, spa and landscape lights and MagicStream® Laminars
Note: The above ScreenLogic Interface Kits (520500 and 520502) require a four-wire, 22-gauge wiring connection from the IntelliTouch or EasyTouch Controller Load Center COM port to the protocol adapter within the home. The ScreenLogic2 Interface Wireless Connection Kit (P/N 521964) can be used to eliminate the need to run this wire where impossible or impractical to do so.
Apple®, iPhone®, iPad®, iPad Touch®, and Mac® are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Android® is a trademark of Google, Inc.